ICISF Resiliency Courses and Resources
Date:Thursday April 28, 2022
Providing effective self-regulating tools for first responder mental fitness is essential to a high-functioning organization. The ICISF places wellness and resiliency at the forefront by offering a variety of courses and resources for crisis responders and mental health providers. View our upcoming courses, download/share handouts, read articles, purchase books and watch videos all about wellness and resiliency.
Upcoming ICISF Resilience Courses
- Mindful Decontamination: Self-Regulating Techniques for First Responders
- Resilience Training: Psychological Survival Skills for Before, During & After Crises
- Revisiting Proactive and Reactive Pathways to Resilience Among CISM-Trained Responders and General Population Participants
- The Transformational Ways of Being: Self-Compassion, Compassion & Resilience in Healthcare
- The Resilient Child – Seven Essential Lessons and Practical Tips for Building Happiness, Success, and Social Intelligence ($18 through the end of April in honor of “Month of the Military Child”)
- The Secrets of Resilient Leadership – When Failure is Not an Option
International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, Inc.
The mission of the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, Inc. is to be the leader in providing education, training, consultation, and support services in comprehensive crisis intervention and disaster behavioral health services to emergency responders, and other professions, organizations and communities worldwide. Critical Incident Stress Managemen... Read More