Weekly Wellness Minute: Fresh Ideas to Minimize Unnecessary Stress in Your Life
Date:Monday May 8, 2023
Stress is everywhere in today’s world, but that doesn’t mean you don’t have any control over
Here are a few decisions you can consider making to reduce your stress:
- Limit your time with people who thrive on drama, conflict, and negativity (at least outside of work)
- Limit your exposure to the news, or aim to balance it with positive news such as The Good News Network
- Learn to lose pointless arguments – sometimes you have to decide if being right is the most important thing
- Prioritize your time and practice time management
- Practice regular social media and electronic breaks (nightly and longer multiple-day digital vacations)
How do you minimize stress in your life? Share your ideas with us!
Lighthouse Health & Wellness Weekly Wellness Minute video series is brought to you in part by FirstNet, Built by AT&T.
FirstNet and the FirstNet logo are registered trademarks of the First Responder Network Authority. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.